This Dad Has Been Covering His Arm In Tattoos Of His Son’s Doodles And The Result Is Gorgeous
And sometimes his son is the one doing the tattooing!
1. Photographer Chance Faulkner recently did an interview and portrait series with Keith Anderson, a father from Peterborough, Ontario.
2. Anderson has been working on a really amazing project with his son: doodle tattoos!
3. Anderson takes his son's doodles and turns them into beautiful tattoos.
4. "I have had three different artists tattoo these drawings over the years," Anderson said in the interview. "Recently, my son was there with me and he did some of the tattooing himself. He loves it."
5. Anderson started the project when his son was four years old.
6. And he's added one new doodle to his right arm every year since.
7. Anderson said he plans to keep going until his son doesn't want to do it anymore.
8. He said that one of his favorites was an abstract stained glass idea his son had when he was eight.
9. "No one I know has ever heard of tattooing original kid art before, and it's a lot of fun," Anderson said.
10. "People ask me what will happen if I run out of space; I guess I'll just get him to draw smaller pictures," he said.
Read more: http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/the-dad-with-his-sons-doodles-for-tattoos